Academic Advising

For student who attended after 1993, electronic (or print) transcripts are available through the National Student Clearinghouse.  Click here to place an order.  

For students who attended prior to 1993, print transcripts are available. Please fill out this web form to place your request.  

There is no cost associated with placing an order. Requests will be canceled if there is a hold on the student's account.  If you have a financial hold on your account, please resolve the hold and request your transcript again.  

For unofficial transcripts, current students can login to their Student Information System (SIS) account.  Unofficial transcripts are not available for students without an active SIS account and they are advised to request a transcript as instructed above.  

Please email with any questions.