Eligibility for Extracurricular Activities

To participate in intercollegiate activities or hold office in student government/clubs, students must be “in good standing” at the College (see Student Handbook for definition of “in good standing”). A student officer who is placed on probation may continue to hold that office for the current semester. If such probation continues after the semester, the office must be vacated and an election held to fill the vacancy.