Academic Advising

Any student who finds it necessary to withdraw from the College should first notify their faculty advisor and then complete theĀ College Withdrawal Form. Failure to officially withdraw or return College property may result in course failures and Academic Suspension. Any official withdrawal from the College after the last date to drop a full semester course has passed shall be considered effective the first day of the following semester for academic reasons, and the student will be held academically accountable for the entire semester. A final grade will be issued as though the student had completed the entire semester. Students who have officially withdrawn from the College may apply for readmission.