Academic Advising

Students wishing to change from one program to another must meet with theirĀ current Academic Advisor/Program Director as well as meet with the Program Director of the new program. Students receiving financial aid must also talk with the Financial Aid Director. Students using VA Benefits must also talk with the School Certifying Official. Students will be required to meet the graduation requirements of the new program and in some cases it may extend the length of time needed to complete program requirements prior to graduation.

Matriculated students wishing to add or change a program must complete a Program Change or Add Form.