- Pell Grant is a federal grant for students who demonstrate exceptional financial need. The Pell Grant does not have to be paid back.
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG) is for students who demonstrate exceptional financial need. The SEOG does not have to be paid back.
- Federal Work-Study money is for educational expenses and is paid by the school for on-campus and community-based work. Students receive pay checks as work is completed.
- Federal Direct Loan Programs (DL) are low interest loans and include Federal Direct Subsidized (non interest accruing while in school), Federal Direct Unsubsidized (interest accruing while in school) and Federal Direct Parent Loans (PLUS).
- Alternative Loans are student loans made by private lending institutions.
- State Grant Programs
Students who accept loans must complete loan counseling (Entrance Counseling) and sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN) online at www.studentloans.gov.