The following students are eligible to participate in graduation exercises:
- Students who have filed an Intent to Graduate form before the deadline; and
- Students who have completed
- all requirements by the end of Spring Semester. OR
- all but six (6) semester hours of required credits for the degree or certificate by the end of Spring Semester. These final credits must be earned before the end of the subsequent summer semester. Students in this category must request permission by completing a Exception to Participate in Graduation Request Form and submitting it to the Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs before March 1st showing how the remaining credits will be earned. The VPASA must approve the plan submitted and will respond to the student via college email. Students who have credits remaining upon graduation are not eligible for graduation honors.
- Exceptions to the above may be made by the President. However, no exceptions will be given after April 1st.
No credentials are issued to the students until they have completed all requirements for the degree or certificate. Students with outstanding balances or overdue library materials will not receive the credentials or be able to receive transcripts.