Academic Advising

All students are requested to carry medical insurance while attending the College. Students enrolled in any work-based learning (such as ECE, Allied Health, and Nursing programs) and/or engaged in interscholastic sports must have medical insurance. Students working in laboratories or shops that require the operation of machinery or equipment that could cause injury in case of malfunction or student error should be covered by medical insurance.