Academic Advising

A failed course must be repeated at the College with a passing grade in order to receive credit towards graduation. The original grade “F” remains on the official transcript, but the most recent grade earned is used in the GPA/cGPA computation. Financial aid may be impacted by repeating courses. Third or subsequent attempts must be reviewed and approved by the Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs. A failed course is not eligible for a Credit by Exam or CLEP.