Domicile - Change of Residency Status

A student’s residency status determines the tuition rate assigned to their account. In-state tuition is available to those students who reside in New Hampshire for twelve (12) consecutive months or move immediately prior to registration for the term which in-state tuition is claimed. Those domiciled elsewhere shall be invoiced at either the New England Regional Student Program (NERSP) rate or the out-of-state rate.

Matriculated students who establish in-state residency (from an out-of-state or NERSP status) are responsible for notifying the Admissions Office of their residency change by completing and submitting a Request for Change of Residency Status form, and producing an original driver’s license or a non-driver identification card. To obtain a Request for Change of Residency Status form, visit

Note: RVCC does not accept International Students.