Articulation Agreements with 4-Year Universities and Colleges

River Valley Community College has several Articulation Agreements, also known as Transfer Agreements, with Colleges and Universities in the New England area. Some colleges include University of New Hampshire, Plymouth State University, Franklin Pierce University, Keene State College, Southern New Hampshire University, Rivier University and Granite State College. Students can ask their academic advisor for additional information.